QtMoko - your cute mobile communicator
QtMoko is debian distribution for Openmoko Freerunner and Goldelico's GTA04 phone. Phone and user
interface is based on QT Extendeded formerly known as Qtopia..
Applications and packages
- 2013-09-03 v56
- 2013-03-25 v55
- 2013-03-07 v54
- 2013-02-01 v53
- 2012-12-21 v51
- 2012-11-27 v50
- 2012-09-12 v48
- 2012-08-16 v47
- 2012-07-29 v46
- 2012-06-12 v45
- 2012-04-12 v44
- 2012-04-02 v43
- 2012-03-26 v42
- 2012-03-10 v41
- 2012-02-17 v40
- 2012-02-08 v39
- 2012-01-29 v38
- 2011-12-12 v36..v37 releases.I forgot to write news, sorry...
- 2011-06-30 Moved project infrastructure to sourceforge, current GIT and bugtracker are on github
- 2011-04-05 v35 release. Moved all apps, qtmoko and kernel deb packaging system, many fixes.
- 2010-12-30 v31 release. Linux 2.6.34 support, QX fixes, better keyboard layout.
- 2010-08-28 v26 release. Bluetooth handsfree, A2DP, kernel WS fix, many fixes and new apps.
- 2010-04-27 v24 release. Disabled longing to save NAND, call volume and modem settings GUI, USB mass storage, Arora fixes, maxperf by default for wifi.
- 2010-04-27 v22 bug fix release, fixed GPS power scripts, GSM registering, cable detection. Added omhacks and Neocontroll tool.
- 2010-04-09 v20 and v21 releases - v20 with new 2.6.32 kernel. Fixed SMS and they are staying on sim, orange led when charging, wifi reliable, QX rotation and others..
- 2010-02-04 v19 release. Back to QT 4.5.3, Spain, compiles on QT 4.6 hosts, fixed wifi settings removal, big fonts, power settings, web browser & gps by default, workaround SMS bug,
better QX and kernel.
- 2009-12-03 v15 release. Upgraded to QT 4.6, qvga does not flicker, using unicode for reading from SIM, wlan fixes, apt-get upgrade fixed, smaller, better GPRS, translations to
czech, german, italian and russian language.
- 2009-10-07 v14 release. Fixed alarm and maybe SMS incomming bug.
- 2009-10-01 v13 release. Reverted kernel for touchscreen bug, battery and power fixes, peer DNS for GPRS, time on homescreen, terminal fonts, restart script
- 2009-09-27 v12 release. Fixed battery indicator, fixed memory problems, ogg and mp3 support, window manager and virtual keyboard in X apps.
- 2009-09-19 v11 release. Greatly improved X application launcher, does not have bug with date/time setting.
- 2009-09-17 v10 release. Fixed memory problems, frozen GUI in SMS, keyboard in passwd fields in browser, using dash, message reader and keyboard enhancements,
kernel from SHR, faster and better then ever.
- 2009-09-09 v9 release. Fixed no sound in incoming calls, fixed wifi, new package repo, fixes in QtMaze, better fonts, gprs sharing script.
- 2009-08-25 v8 release. Great speed improvement, BT works again, updated kernel, better fonts in X, screenshot uploading, QtMaze upgrade, other fixes.
- 2009-08-04 v6 release. Wifi fixed, installed atd so that alarm can work, better boot speed, fixed blinking cursor in QX
- 2009-07-28 v5 release. Much better X support, much faster then X4 and AUX can bring menu for X app. Included
X terminal with virtual keyboard and matchbox window manager.
- 2009-07-06 x4 release. This release can run X application (tangogps+scumvm included). Also fixed log, speed, working apt and rotation.
- 2009-06-28 v3 release. Upgraded QT to 4.5.2. Many fixes from other's GITs, new game QtMaze, fixed apt-get.
- 2009-06-10 Upgraded QT to 4.5.1, new media player
- 2009-04-14 Release now does not use qt45 until bugs fixed, release based on master branch.
- 2009-04-11 First release based on qt45 branch
Credits go to Trolltech for all Qtopia code, Debian, Linux and GNU people for
creating free OS, Openmoko for great phone and following people for work on
Franky Van Liedekerke
HouYu Li (karadog)
Ghislain van der Steen
... and all openmoko kernel folks most notably:
... and Christ van Willegen for donating his Freerunner